Sunday, 12 July 2015

Activity 15 - Summarising your Postgraduate Learning Journey and planning for the future!

Wow!  32 weeks.  I came into this experience not having studied for years, and really not knowing what to expect.  I was so nervous and full of excitement all at the same time.

When I started I knew I loved teaching and technology - but nothing else really to support that.
I have loved the hands on components of this course.  The 3D printing, the robots, the makey makeys and the stop motion were favourites.  I did enjoy most of the theory we did.  I really enjoyed the leadership styles and how I fit in with that.  I liked the design process and the lean canvas aspects of what we did.  I found the ethics component really interesting and something I should be looking into more.  I liked going into the Mindlab on my Thursday afternoons and meeting up with my new peeps.  I liked the content of the online component but missed the collaboration.


My future dreams....
Well, first of all I'm going to enjoy a bit of a break.  My classwork, enthusiasm and love of technology won't stop and I'm sure can only get more amped up!  
The sky is the limit basically...I can take this new found learning where I want it.  I want my entire school to join the right century and embrace a love of e-learning and technology like I have and like the children in my class have.  You're just going to have to watch this space to see where it all takes me.  I'm definitely going to keep up the study now that I've started.  I'm loving doing my readings etc, and who ever thought I'd say that?!  




Lecturers, November 2014 intake, colleagues, friends - thank you so much for this opportunity!  It's been a blast :-)  



References:
https://www.google.com/search?q=dreams+for+the+future&es_sm=119&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jvqhVf3dEI2KuATe1aLICg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=728#imgrc=hvDma41oAK3sXM%3A



No comments:

Post a Comment